Steel Shed Systems Bay of Plenty
Jeff Darvill from Steel Sheds Bay of Plenty designs, engineers and constructs pre-planned and fully customised steel-frame buildings for the commercial and industrial sectors.
Steel Sheds’ superior construction techniques, technology, and materials combine to produce buildings that provide superior strength, design, custom functionality, and great value for money.
Our adaptable building system allows us to include architectural features and details, and to provide a range of cladding and unlimited colour finish options. Your Steel Sheds Systems building will also look fantastical. We also cater for architectural design of steel buildings, including steel sheds for food processing and campuses
Talk to the team at Steel Sheds Bay of Plenty about your building needs. We will commission our engineer to provide a preliminary engineering design to suit your requirements - completely free of charge. This preliminary design will encompass the conditions, requirements for, and site of the building you have specified to us, It will include accurate prices of your potential project, saving future processing time and your money – all this with no obligation for you to proceed!
Our processes mean our clients are totally involved in all design decisions and are apprised of budgeting and costs right from the word go. We will discuss every option we have available with you. Your vision and our design and engineering experience and knowledge in combination, means you will have a finished product that satisfies your every requirement.
Our buildings are 100% New Zealand made and utilise both structural and lightweight steel.
The Steel Shed System
We offer complete service, taking your building from conception to completion.
- The requirements and the ideas you have for your building are an integral part of our design process, which we complete through use of our own specialised design software.
- Your completed building will be designed and/or perfectly adapted to the requirements of your business.
- We start your budgeting on day one and we will appraise you of all costs as they arise or are anticipated – there will be no nasty pricing surprises.
- We project manage the entire build, organising and overseeing suppliers and subcontractors for you.
- We work closely with engineers, planners and regulatory bodies to make sure your building complies or meets with any and all New Zealand standards, laws, and regulations.
- We take a flexible approach to each stage of your building process.
Steel Shed Systems: Smarter, Stronger, Superior
- The steel we use is a natural resources. It can eventually be re-used or recycled.
- Our steel buildings are flexible, strong, and hard-wearing.
- Our portal frame system provides outstanding weight-bearing capabilities.
For each buildings we reinforce the foundations using high-ductile seismic steel (this may run up to 3 metres in depth). Using this technique in the foundations provides much of the core strength of the building and allows us to design with fewer engineering restrictions.
Steel Shed Systems now offers the new Eco Series for smaller building requirements (9-14m spans). For more information about this new product range, click here.